[Revspace] hardwear.io 2016 - Hardware Security Confnerece - CFP invitation

Harshit Mahajan harshit at nullcon.net
Mon May 16 10:25:43 CEST 2016

Dear Team Revspace

Greetings!

We would like to cordially invite your participation to our 2nd “ <http://hardwear.io/#home> hardwear.io - Hardware Security Conference”, Scheduled on 20th – 23rd September 2016 at The Hague, Netherlands.

​About  <http://hardwear.io/> hardwear.io

 <http://hardwear.io/> hardwear.io Security Conference is a platform for hardware and security community where researchers showcase and discuss their innovative research on attacking and defending hardware. The objective of the conference revolves around four key concerns in hardware, firmware and related protocols i.e. backdoors, exploits, trust and attacks (BETA).

Dates
————-
Training:   20th - 21st Sept 2016
Conference: 22nd - 23rd Sept 2016

​​

CFP URL :-  <http://hardwear.io/#cfp> http://hardwear.io/#cfp

Topics
-----------
 <http://hardwear.io/> hardwear.io accepts papers on any topic that discusses in-depth hardware and firmware security both from the offensive as well as defensive perspective. Some of the topics of interest include (but not limited to):

- Integrated Circuits
- Processors
- Internet of Things/Smart Devices
- Hardware crypto
- Embedded Systems
- Automobile, Aeroplane, train automation systems and hardware components
- Industrial Control Systems/SCADA Systems
- Satellite Systems
- Medical Devices
- Smartphone firmware, hardware
- Firmware
- Hardware pentesting
- Trusted Platform Module
- Radio communication Protocols and hardware
- Hardware trust and assurance algorithms
- Multimedia hardware, firmware, protocols
- Telecom Hardware/Networks
- Electronic/Physical Locks

Among our key speakers in the previous year: Jon Callas, Harald Welte, Javier Vidal, Jaya Baloo, Florian Grunow and many other prominent security experts left us with a thought to emphasis the need of hardware security in todays world.

​

Please feel free to ask for any clarification. We would be happy to assist you.