[Revspace] Final sprint and todos for RevKids
nikolic.igor at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:17:47 CEST 2016
tl;dr if you want to help out during revkids, read on and check out the
wiki for todos, otherwise, oktnxbai :)
Revkids in next Sunday from 13:00 till 17:00
The wiki is updated : https://revspace.nl/RevKids
If you are planning to come and help, *please* read the wiki pages and
update anyting that is workg or missing. Especially the preparations
A few of you asked me what you can do to help. See below:
Timelilne and tasks are as follows :
$someone goes to IKEA to process the shopping list
- $someone does final shopping for snacks and lunch sunday ( this can be
potentially done sunday morning )
In the afternoon / evening general preparations and cleanup. Due to family
obligations I am not available before 19:00, but feel free to start earlier!
Around 10:00 arrival of the project owners to start setup.
- Gori distributes the portos. Gori is doing coordination and general
badgering throughout the event.
-Peterc and Marco - setup of the science demo table. They will need help
to set up the party tent next to the sparkshack
-Trashman and Gabor set up their workshop in the Canteen
- $someone sets up snacks table in the canteen
- $someone sets up the games in the lounge
- Benadski sets up the bibberspiraal in the klusbunker
- Carola and Gori set up dissasembly and LED flowers in klusbunker
- Gert sets up the water rockets
- Crash and radioguys set up the radioshack and fox hunt
around 12:00 quick joint lunch, group hug and we are off ;)
- Order pizza, chill out, relax and enjoy the quiet.
- Clean up the space.
For everyone who is doing a workshop :
- We dont have specific time slots planned. If you want to do specific
activities at specific times, let me know, so that i can put them in the
- Make sure you take breaks when you are tired. Set up a piece of paper
stating when you will resume the activity on your table.
- Make sure you have fun!
- Thank you for all the effort so far!
More information about the Revspace